Apply for Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam 2023 – 455 Posts
Brief Information: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published a recruitment advertisement for the Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination (JMLCCE) 2023, offering 455 positions. If you are interested in this JSSC Jharkhand 10th Pass JMLCCE Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam, you can apply online from 4th July 2023 to 3rd August 2023. Make sure to read the eligibility criteria, post details, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important information in the notification.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam – 2023
Advertisement No.: 12/2023
- Application Begin: 4th July 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 3rd August 2023
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 5th August 2023
- Upload Photo / Sign Last Date: 7th August 2023
- Correction Date: 9th to 11th August 2023
- Exam Date: To be announced
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
JSSC Matric Level Exam Notification 2023 – Age Limit as on 01/08/2023:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per JSSC Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam JMLCCE 2023 Recruitment Rules.
Jharkhand Matric Level JMLCCE 2023 – Vacancy Details Total: 455 Posts
JSSC Matric Level JMLCCE 2023 Eligibility:
- Insect rearing and allied industries department
- 268 posts
- Class 10th Matric Exam from any recognized board in India with a 1-year certificate in Sericulture/Silk OR 10+2 Professional Course in Sericulture/Textile.
- Skilled Craftsmen and equivalent posts Industries Department
- 187 posts
- Class 10th Matric Exam from any recognized board in India with a 1-year Handicraft Certificate Course and 2 years of experience.
For Category-wise Vacancy Details of JSSC Matric 10th Level JMLCCE 2023 Exam, please read the notification.
How to Fill Jharkhand Matric Level Recruitment Online Form 2023:
- Visit the official website of JSSC between 4th July 2023 to 3rd August 2023.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for Jharkhand Matric 10th Level Combined Competitive JMLCCE Recruitment 2023.
- Gather all necessary documents, including eligibility proofs, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Prepare scanned copies of your photo, signature, and ID proof.
- Double-check all the details in the application form before submission.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form.
Interested candidates are advised to read the JSSC JMLCCE 2023 Notification before applying online.