How to Share Super Bright Videos on Instagram Reels: 3 Simple Ways
Do you ever notice some Instagram videos that suddenly become super bright? These videos use a cool trick called HDR, and they look amazing! If you want to make your videos brighter and more eye-catching, keep reading. We’re going to show you three easy ways to share these super bright HDR videos on Instagram.
How to Share Extra Bright Videos on Instagram Reels:
Before We Start:
Before we jump into the methods, here are a few things to remember:
- Make sure your video is recorded in HDR format for that extra brightness.
- Allow high-quality uploads on Instagram for the best results.
- Use a strong and fast internet connection when uploading your HDR video.
- Don’t edit your video too much or it might lose its brightness. You can use iMovie or VN Editor if needed.
- Instagram takes some time to process HDR videos, usually around 12 to 48 hours.
Method 1: Recording a Bright Video
If you have an iPhone, you can record a super bright video easily:
- Open your iPhone settings and find the Camera settings.
- Look for “Record Video” and pick “1080p HD at 60 fps (High Efficiency).” While Instagram allows 4K videos, using this setting can prevent compression issues.
- Turn on “HDR Video” and set “Auto FPS” to 30 & 60 fps.
- Choose “High Efficiency” in the formats menu.
This way, any video you record with your iPhone will be in HDR format. You can also try this method with some Samsung phones, like the Galaxy S21.
Method 2: Uploading from an iPhone
iPhones work really well with Instagram, and uploading bright HDR videos is smooth:
- Open your Instagram settings by tapping the three lines in your profile.
- Go to “Data usage and media quality.”
- Turn on “Upload at highest quality.”
Now, upload your video as a reel. You’ll know it’s an HDR reel if you see the HDR icon while uploading.
Method 3: Using Instagram Filters for Brightness
For Android users, sharing extra bright videos can be a bit different due to different HDR settings. But here’s a trick:
- Tap the plus icon to upload your video.
- Click the effects icon in the top right corner while editing.
- Use the search icon to find these effects: “Brightness” or “HDR.”
- Preview and pick the effect that makes your video look the brightest.
After choosing the effect, continue uploading your video. It will shine brighter than ever!
And there you have it! Now you know three easy ways to share super bright HDR videos on Instagram. Remember, the first method works best for iPhone 12 and newer models. Android users can use the third method to make their videos extra bright. We hope Instagram will make it easier for Android users to upload HDR videos in the future. Until then, enjoy making your videos shine on Instagram Reels!