How to Turn Off Inverted Camera on iPhone 13
If you want to stop your iPhone’s front camera from showing mirrored or flipped images, you can easily do that. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and select ‘Camera’ from the menu.
- Look for the ‘Mirror Front Camera’ option and turn it on. By doing this, you will disable the inverted camera effect.
Now, when you take selfies or use the front camera, the pictures will appear just as you see yourself in the viewfinder, without any flipping.
Sometimes, the images you see in the viewfinder may look different from the actual pictures that appear in the Photos app. This happens because the viewfinder is designed to show a mirrored version, similar to how you see yourself in a mirror. But the actual photos are automatically corrected to show what others would see.
If you have an older iPhone without the option to mirror the camera, you can manually flip the image using the editing tools in the Photos app. To do this:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Find the photo you want to flip and tap to open it.
- Tap the ‘Edit’ button in the top right corner.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap ‘Crop and Rotate.’
- Use the ‘Flip’ button at the top-left to flip the image.
- Tap ‘Done’ to save the reversed image.
Remember, the steps may vary depending on your iPhone’s version and software.
In conclusion, by following these instructions, you can easily turn off the inverted camera effect on your iPhone 13 and take better selfies without any flipping or mirroring.