SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 4500 Posts
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2022. If you are eligible and have applied for the vacancy, you can now download and fill the Option Form. The article provides important dates, application fees, eligibility criteria, and the process to apply for the SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2022.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2022. Candidates who are enrolled with the vacancy can now download and fill the Option Form. This article contains all the necessary information regarding eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale, and more for the SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2022.
- Application Begin: 06/12/2022
- Last Date For Registration: 04/01/2023
- Online Payment Last Date: 05/01/2023
- Offline Payment Last Date: 06/01/2023
- Correction Date: 09-10 January 2023
- Online Exam Date Paper I: 09-21 March 2023
- Paper I Answer Key Available: 31 March 2023
- Paper I Result Available: 19 May 2023
- Paper I Additional Result: 02/06/2023
- Paper II Exam Date: 26/06/2023
- Paper II Answer Key Available: 04/07/2023
- Option Form Available: 22/07/2023
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/- (No Fee)
- All Category Female: 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Charge First Time: 200/-
- Correction Charge Second Time: 500/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Rules.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
- Total: 4500 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
Eligibility for SSC 10+2 CHSL 2022:
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India.
How to Fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022:
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will issue the Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2021 notification for various regions, including CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and others.
- Interested candidates can apply online from 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023.
- Before applying, candidates must carefully read the notification provided in the Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Ensure all the required documents, such as handwriting, eligibility proofs, ID proofs, address details, and other basic details, are available for reference.
- Scan the necessary documents, including photo, signature, ID, thumb impressions, etc., for the recruitment form.
- Before submitting the application form, carefully review all the provided information.
- If an application fee is required, make sure to submit it to complete the form.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted form for future reference.